To increase awareness of nature’s psychological and health benefits, we offer the following services, tailored to your needs and situation:
- Quantitative or qualitative research, aimed at clarifying and testing the effects of nature & greening interventions in living, working, or public settings.
- Advice and consultancy on how environmental psychology interventions can influence particular situations and groups.
- Presentations (45 to 60 minutes) of how nature positively affects us, by providing accessible and state-of-the-art overview of recent findings and theories within this field, tailored to your training days, conferences, and other events.
- Facilitation of workshops on various themes, including nature´s effect on health, children and nature connectedness , to name a few.
- White papers or fact-sheets, offering an accessible review of up-to-date environmental psychology research, tailored to your particular questions and context, e.g. organizations, campaigns and other causes.
- Nature connection activities
- Forest Therapy: NatureMinded organizes trainings and events around the practice of forest therapy (also known as shinrin yoku, forest bathing).
- Children´s nature experience training: inspired by the Scandinavian approach that emphasizes the emotional experience with nature in place of simply acquiring knowledge, we provide Metsämörri/Skogsbaden experiences for teachers and students.
Do you want more information? Contact Katriina.