To increase awareness of nature’s psychological and health benefits, we offer the following services, tailored to your needs and situation:
- Quantitative or qualitative research, aimed at clarifying and testing the effects of nature & greening interventions in living, working, or public settings.
- Advice and consultancy on how environmental psychology interventions can influence particular situations, spaces and people.
- Designing & studying the impact of walking a wellbeing trail, i.e. trails that include psychological exercises strategically placed in the environment in order to reach the best results (impact study in process).
- Online/offline presentations/lectures (45 to 60 minutes) of how nature positively affects us, by providing accessible and state-of-the-art overview of recent findings and theories within this field, tailored to your training days, conferences, and other events.
- Facilitation of workshops on various themes, including nature´s effect on health, children and nature connectedness , to name a few.
- White papers or fact-sheets, offering an accessible review of up-to-date environmental psychology research, tailored to your particular questions and context, e.g. organizations, campaigns and other causes.
- Nature based health practices
- Forest Mind walks: Forest Mind is a nature based method to strenghten wellbeing, increase self-awareness, and help you live a rewarding life, even in the face of difficulties and hardships. A Forest Mind can be guided in a forest, park, garden or even indoors with the help of natural imagery. The method has been developed in Finland by Sirpa Arvonen in 2014. Walks available for groups of 3 for 75 euros for 2.5 hours.
- Forest bathing walks: NatureMinded organizes walks, trainings and events around the practice of forest bathing (also known as shinrin yoku). Walks available for groups of 3 for 75 euros for 2.5 hours.
- Children´s nature experience training: inspired by the Scandinavian approach that emphasizes the emotional experience with nature in place of simply acquiring knowledge, we provide Metsämörri/Skogsbaden experiences for teachers and students.
- If you are interested in combining a walk with a lecture of forests importance for wellbeing, that is possible. Indoors or outdoors, your choice!
Do you want more information? Contact Katriina.
Feedback from people we work with
“Heel hartelijk bedankt voor je fijne en authentieke bijdrage van zaterdag. We kregen er ook veel enthousiaste en waarderende reacties op vanuit het publiek, speciaal over jouw stukje. Het raakte me dat je zo mooi onder woorden brengt en bevestigt van veel dingen die ik intuïtief aanvoel en ervaar. Het is mooi om dat op deze manier gedeeld te zien, en het ook te herkennen”.
-Virginie, Waerbeke webinar-