To increase awareness of nature’s psychological and health benefits, we offer the following services, tailored to your needs and situation:
- Quantitative or qualitative research, aimed at clarifying and testing the effects of nature & greening interventions in living, working, or public settings.
- Advice and consultancy on how environmental psychology interventions can influence particular situations, spaces and people.
- Designing & studying the impact of walking a wellbeing trail, i.e. trails that include psychological exercises strategically placed in the environment in order to reach the best results (impact study in process).
- Online/offline presentations/lectures (45 to 60 minutes) of how nature positively affects us, by providing accessible and state-of-the-art overview of recent findings and theories within this field, tailored to your training days, conferences, and other events.
- Facilitation of workshops on various themes, including nature´s effect on health, children and nature connectedness , to name a few.
- White papers or fact-sheets, offering an accessible review of up-to-date environmental psychology research, tailored to your particular questions and context, e.g. organizations, campaigns and other causes.
- Nature connection activities
- Forest Therapy: NatureMinded organizes trainings and events around the practice of forest therapy (also known as shinrin yoku, forest bathing).
- Children´s nature experience training: inspired by the Scandinavian approach that emphasizes the emotional experience with nature in place of simply acquiring knowledge, we provide Metsämörri/Skogsbaden experiences for teachers and students.
Do you want more information? Contact Katriina.
Feedback from clients
Katriina provided a thorough (online) presentation on Forest Therapy for our company to better understand the subject. The presentation seamlessly blended science and psychology principles to support the movement behind forest bathing. Katriina was lovely to work with; accommodating and had very insightful well thought out presentation prepared for us. Hope to learn more from her in the future.
– Liana Hutcheon; John Mini Distinctive Landscape (NY)-
“Sinds mijn deelname aan je workshop voel ik een nog grotere verbondenheid met bomen… merkwaardig!!!”
– Els –