To increase awareness of nature’s psychological and health benefits, we offer the following services, tailored to your needs and situation:
- Quantitative or qualitative research, aimed at clarifying and testing the effects of nature & greening interventions in living, working, or public settings.
- Advice and consultancy on how environmental psychology interventions can influence particular situations and groups.
- A presentation (45 to 60 minutes) of how nature positively affects us, by providing accessible and state-of-the-art overview of recent findings and theories within this field, tailored to your training days, conferences, and other events.
- White papers or fact-sheets, offering an accessible review of environmental psychology research, tailored to your particular questions and context, e.g. organizations, campaigns and other causes.
- Forest Therapy: NatureMinded organizes trainings and events around the practice of forest therapy.
Do you want more information? Contact Katriina.